Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: About the Avatar's

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Okay I am having trouble here with my Avatar!! I want to change my avatar and so I went to my profile and I wanted to upload my new image but everytime I tried to it came up as my old one o.O Now does anyone know what I do here??

    EDIT [img]redface.gif[/img] h I found out what was wrong ^^;; lol

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 25, 2003 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's great. I was afraid to post because we both had Thief and Detective before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya I found that pretty funny LOL. But I kinda needed a change cause I had that Avatar from the time I joined here so I kinda needed to change ^^

    But I am woundering my avatar right now looks stretched....so I am woundering how would i get rid of that >___< Cause I am still working on my avatar...so if anyone can help me on this I would apperciate it ^_^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it seems to like pictures of certain sizes, and if they fall outside that bounds it either crushes or stretches them. But it fails to mention what the ideal size is. I just measured mine as best I could (and I bet nobody can tell whose eye it is ;P )

    -Reikou

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 26, 2003 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh I see know ^^ That helps me out a lot ^^

    Hmm....Reikou Hitakana, I have been wondering about your pic of the eye o.O it seems really familiary(sp) too ^^ Hmm now that you mention it who is that eye from >< I know I have seen it before but from where and who......

    EDIT: opps sorry for posting twice >< gomen

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 26, 2003 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine's 100x100 pixels.

    As for The Eye... I think it's clampish. Someone from X maybe?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Reikou - I always assumed Clamp, too. Perhaps a doujin work - because I dont recognise it as anyone from X (arashi maybe?). Wrong style for TB or their other stuff...hmm.

    When you make your avatar, make sure it's a square image to start with to avoid distortion. The standard size specified by hostboard is 96x96 px, btw.

    Speaking of avatars, I need to change mine, it's looked like that for ages.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Going to make us guess Reikou? At least give us a little hint [img]wink.gif[/img]

    As for size, I always make mine 96x96 (pixels) and they seem to show up just fine.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, it's CLAMP, X no less. From probably one of my favorite pics of Subaru. Sitting around all sad looking. It's from when he was the Sakurazukamori.

    -Reikou

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •